Cell life


I just wanted to share something on this blog before I went to cell tonight.

I managed to wrap up outstanding work in the office around 5pm and I was sitting here thinking how to gear up for tonight. To be honest, I'm completely and utterly exhausted.

It's just been an incredibly tiring, busy and draining month for me at work, in my family, planning for the wedding and even in ministry. And as I typed out a summary of what I want to do at cell tonight, I can truthfully say that I thought to myself whether anything I did really mattered and whether it was worth it.

To take my mind off things, I decided to look at some old cell pictures. So sad, right? I cheer up by looking at cell pictures... =( And I found the picture below.

I don't know why but suddenly, it made me realise that it is all worth it.

I do what I do because there are people that I care for and it doesn't matter that my main purpose in life is to show love to those that are in my life. After all, the commandment from God is first and foremost to love Him, and then to love others.

This is why I'll fight to stay at cell leader level. I shared before that in my workplace I want to get as high as possible in management and for church I want to be as close to the grassroots as possible. I hope that I am able to remain a cell leader for the rest of my life.

I love my cell members and you make it all worthwhile. =)


(OK, sappy moment over. Don't expect it to happen often!)

0 comments: