Nathanael WALKED!


Received an email from Daren saying that Nathanael walked~! I was so blessed by the message. You know, I was thinking about it and I'm ashamed of myself. All I think about everyday is "Oh man, what should I do? My boss is resigning, my designer is resigning and my copywriter just disappear like that! What should I do?". What lack of FAITH!

We all have someOne that is able to do the IMPOSSIBLE. He has promised that He will not leave us even if we lost in our own ways. He has promised to grant the desires of your heart. He is the One who send His own Son to die on the cross for our sins. That is our God, our Father.

As long as you believed in Him, He will guide you through the storm. He will never put you in a position where you not able to handle the situation. So think about it, if you are thinking about questions like "what should I do in this time of uncertainty?" "What am I suppose to do?" "Will I lose my job" and etc etc. I urge you to be still and know that He is God. :) Nothing is impossible for God.

Let's all continue to pray for Nathanael's quick recovery. :) Anyway, here's the email from Daren:


Nathanael achieved a new milestone on Good Friday, he was standing up (unassisted) and decided to take few steps (unassisted) on His own in church! We are really so Blest ... and we wanna Praise God for touching Nathanael! TQ so much for all your prayers, we’ve been “wanting” and waiting for Nathanael to walk for the longest time, and amazingly ... on Good Friday he did. So so so so Awesome!! U can watch a video of him today @ school Walking –
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjmI_WZ58hg
http://www.darentiff.com/2009/04/14/photos-video-of-nathanael-standing/


God is Amazing! I’ve shared this with the worship team, and would like to encourage you all with what happened a week ago . .. . . . .. Just the Saturday before the Easter Weekend on 4th April, PGC & I were worship leading, when Ps Julie came up and took over the service whilst we sang “At The Cross”. After PJK challenged the congregation, we continued singing the song.

When we hit the Bridge of the song ...

You Tore The Veil

You Made The Way

When You Said That It Is Done

.. .. it was just at that point ... when the Holy Spirit spoke into my Heart. “Daren, Nathanael’s Healing It Is Done!” Wah... it was an extremely powerful Word that came to me and tears were just running down and i was like YES LORD!!. It was the Rhema Word of God speaking so distinctly and so clearly ... It Is Done!! So after sharing that with the worship team back stage on what i experienced, i went out and share with Tiff what God spoke about Nathanael..... and guess what?

Tiff was worshipping in front and just at that same moment... when we sang the bridge of At The Cross, the Holy Spirit also spoke to her that’s Nathanael’s condition... IT IS DONE! Amazing! God is Amazing! He works on a Stereo Sound effect, ... u know what i mean, God chose to speak to both the father and the mother and not just one of us. That strengthens our faith even more! And we were just giving Thanks everyday, and proclaiming the Finish Work of God over Nathanael .... and in less than one week .... Nathanael Walks!

See ..... sorry for being so cheong hei ... but the above Praise Report cant be kept in, i hope u are blest! That whatever your need is... God has a plan for you and your life, and He is not slow to His promise! Just wait on him and claim His promise daily!!! Woo Hoo!! God is GREAT!!!

See you this friday!

0 comments: