Updates


Hi all!

It's been awhile since I posted here because of the period of time I was in preparing for and involved in the Bangladesh missions trip. Now I'm frantically catching up with work and other matters because of the two weeks I missed!

Will definitely be posting more soon and I've been meaning to write about a couple of topics that's been on my heart but I just haven't found the time. If time permits, look out for a post in the near future on burnt offerings. =)

Just to update you all, I would like to draw attention to the following things coming up in October that are immensely exciting! They will be posted on the sidebar too for your reference but I want to highlight it in a post also.

Firstly, Worship Night is this Friday 8pm (Oct 10) where the theme is Proclaim His Power! It's going to be awesome as the team has been preparing very hard for this event. Let's go as a cell to support and enjoy a full night of just worshipping Jesus.

On the next day (Oct 11), the Bangladesh and Sri Lanka missions trip personnel will be leading worship! Please pray with us as we prepare for this - Yen, Mich Foo and myself will be involved among others.

And then on Oct 12, it will be Hari Kioku! Please click
here to see how our cell has been involved most of the years they had it (if not all!). Loadsa fun so please contact Kah Fai at 012 342 7548 if you want to be involved and help out with this event for disabled people.

On Oct 18 and 19, there will be Spiritual Parenting classes held. Saturday will be 1pm to 4:30pm and Sunday will be 1:30pm to 7:35pm. It will be a great learning experience if you want to receive tools and materials on how to guide and mentor newer Christians, and to be spiritual parents in the Kingdom of God. Please contact myself or Kah Fai if you want to take part.

That's all for now, folks!

Will update again soon - it's great to be back.

God bless!

0 comments: